Wednesday, December 16, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine Recall - Non-Safety Related Recall

You have no doubt heard on the news about the recall for some doses of H1N1 vaccine for children 6 months to 35 months. These doses were from four different lot numbers.

California received doses from only one of the four lot numbers that are being recalled.

Our office did NOT receive any doses from the recalled lot numbers.

We are still out of stock of the H1N1 vaccine - but will update the blog if we receive any new information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am The editor/writer with Hospital.com. I really liked your site and i am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URl in subject line to take a step ahead. To avoid spam.

Thank you,
Katrina(hospital.resource@gmail.com)
http://www.hospital.com